Sunday, June 9, 2013

11 days to go.

Tonight is my last day of employment and go me it's a closing shift. Hoping to see a lot of friendly faces or just that the night goes by fast. I've met a lot of wonderful people at my job and will truly miss them. Others not so much. LOL.

Well, 11 days until we leave. WOW. Doesn't seem like there is enough time. I've got my stuff some what packed. Mostly clothes left and I need to go buy a lock case for my gun and ship the box with my blankets and pictures in it. Wondering how much that one is gonna cost me. It's a big box.

Getting excited and just ready to go and leave the drama of this wonderful valley behind me. A fresh start is ahead. With adventures waiting to be had, memories to be made and a beautiful state to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment