Monday, July 29, 2013

"I'm moving on...

Atlast I see life has been patiently waiting for me."
And tonight 7/29/2013 a little over 3 years after I gave my heart away I finally got it back. I feel so free and like a weight has been lifted off of me that i've been carrying around for damn too long.
I was hoping that one day he would finally see that we could be great together if he ever just got the fuck over himself. And tonight I let go of the past and stopped living there.

See, I realized that I was just in love with the memories, of what I painted in my head "If Only."
Did I mention I lived there for a very, very long time. Maybe I didn't want to believe, to see that the truth was always infront of my face and man how I chased that boy. How do you just let go of a connection that strong? Truth is you don't. It's there and that will never change. Maybe I got loving him and being in love with him mixed up in my own head. I know I clung to the memories where it was safe, because in those memories I loved him so deeply.

I honestly think he was the first person I truly loved. Heart and soul. And I guess for one reason that's why he came into my life. He also came to make me strong and give me a back bone.
"Just friends." Used to be such a scary word. Not anymore. No. We're better off as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment