Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's been a minute....

Since i've written anything for cyber space. Would love to say i've been so darn busy with my life that I just haven't had a free moment to spare.
Not true. I've just been avoiding coming on here as I really haven't had much to say.
It's fall here in the last fronteir. Fall here feels like the start of winter in Oregon so i'm going to be in for one cold ass reality check the first time the snow falls.
The leaves are turning color though the pine trees remain green. The sun is starting to set about 6:30. Another reality i'll be facing is no sun. I'll go to work when it's dark and come home when it's dark. Not looking forward to that.
I've been able to get out and actually see Alaska and the beauty that God has created and it is just as beautiful if not more than I ever imagined.
As far as adventure goes, there hasn't been too much. I did meet a guy though and he seems really nice. He's a cutie for sure. Kind of reminds me of Kenny Chesney ( he doesn't care much for country either. Depressing. ) I love..love...love country music. Hell, then again my roomies don't like country all that much either. How the hell can you live here and NOT like country I'll never understand!

There is a glacier by my work. It's so cool to be walking home and see the sun hit it. To see the moutains around me, the cool crisp air and to still be pinching myself that I'm living a dream of mine. The crows up here are HUGE!!!!! (random)
Anyways, for anybody actually reading this i'll try to live a more adventouse life so my blog is actually interesting. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment