Saturday, July 6, 2013

Interview

Well, we have been up here for a little over two weeks now. The first night here was so odd. When we got off the plane the sky still had light in it and to say we weren't a little fucking wacked out would be a complete lie. And the boat that we were on, talk about a small space for 5 adults, one very curious toddler and two dogs. Thank god we only had to stay on the boat for 4 days and we were able to move into the trailer hood.

And that's how are fist week was spent. Moving and cleaning up the place. (It was trashed. Clothes everywhere, trash in the front, paint on the walls. Stickers all over the place.) Talk about no respect for the owners property. Shit. So with that our first week was busy.

There is only one car right now as we are waiting to get our own so being able to get out and look for work and actually "sight see" has been hard. I still haven't really seen that much.

Thankfuly I have an interview on Monday for a company that isn't even a 10 minute walk from my house. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I really, really need this job. Alaska broke my savings account rather quick with things we needed for the house and things I needed.

I do love it up here <3

No comments:

Post a Comment